RHINO DAWN Rhinos once roamed many places throughout Eurasia and Africa and were known to early Europeans who depicted them in cave paintings. Long ago they were widespread across Africa’s savannas and Asia’s tropical forests. But today very few rhinos survive outside national parks and reserves.
What you can do:
- Thank Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for Helping to Stop Wildlife Crime HERE
- Don’t buy rhino horn products. Illegal trade in rhino horn is a continuing problem, posing one of the greatest threats to rhinos today.
- Sign the petition to the leaders of the European Union. HERE
- Use and support sustainable wood, paper and palm oil. This helps protect rhino habitat by limiting illegal logging and forest conversion to oil palm plantations.
- Adopt a Sumatran rhino through WWF